24周年

财税实务 高薪就业 学历教育
APP下载
APP下载新用户扫码下载
立享专属优惠

安卓版本:8.7.40 苹果版本:8.7.40

开发者:北京正保会计科技有限公司

应用涉及权限:查看权限>

APP隐私政策:查看政策>

HD版本上线:点击下载>

一般商业书信(4)

来源: 编辑: 2009/05/20 11:03:14  字体:

  11. 抱歉遗憾

  此时,我只能请您接受我的歉意。

  Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

  请您宽恕我们的这一错误。

  We apologize you for the mistake.

  麻烦不少,请您宽恕。

  We apologize you for troubling you.

  从你们 5月10日信中得知,你方客户仍对该条件不表满意,甚为遗憾。

  We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.

  在时机尚未成熟以前,我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事,对此甚表遗憾。

  We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

  我们遗憾地告诉您,其中两箱,质量极为差劣。

  I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

  我们遗憾地告诉您,本公司在R.C.15的房产,因昨日下午失火,已部分烧毁。

  We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

  听说P.R.公司已破产,甚为遗憾。

  I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.

  表示抱歉

  To take the liberty of doing something/To take the liberty to do something

  甚感遗撼,请多包涵。

  To regret/To be sorry/To be chagrined/To be mortified/To be vexed

  对此事给您带来的不便,请接受我们的歉意。

  Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.

  12. 荣幸

  今天,我们感到很荣幸能和M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。

  Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.

  特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。

  We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.

  对于……甚感荣幸

  To have the honour of doing/To have the honour to do

  13. 感谢

  承告知该若干套不合格产品,我方愿妥善处理不误。

  We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.

  在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时,希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。

  While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.

  藉此机会,让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。

  We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

  藉此机会,让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对您今后的订单,我们将保证继续格外关照。

  We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

  我们满怀信心的向您保证,您所给予我们任何的业务,我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。

  We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

  谢谢您的查询或询价。

  We thank you for your inquiry.

  承蒙您的好意,甚为感谢。

  thank you very much for your courtesy.

  谢谢您的订货或订单。

  thank you for your order.

责任编辑:zoe

实务学习指南

回到顶部
折叠
网站地图

Copyright © 2000 - www.fawtography.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保会计科技有限公司 版权所有

京B2-20200959 京ICP备20012371号-7 出版物经营许可证 京公网安备 11010802044457号