扫码下载APP
及时接收最新考试资讯及
备考信息
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.请填写一下投保单。
I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and medical expenses.我想知道基本健康保险所列的项目是否应包括医院门诊,住院,手术及药品等费用的赔偿。
Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance?请告诉我在何处能买到健康保险?
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。
“Major medical” insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged illness or serious injury.“巨额医药费保险”旨在协助减轻久病及重伤所造成的重大医药开支。
If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these limitations are realistic.如果某一家保险公司的健康保险对每种服务定有赔偿限额,你应断定这些限额是否合乎实际。
Copyright © 2000 - www.fawtography.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保会计科技有限公司 版权所有
京B2-20200959 京ICP备20012371号-7 出版物经营许可证 京公网安备 11010802044457号